The Ellicott City office of Long & Foster Real Estate congratulates its top producing agents and teams for April 2019.
Top producing agents:
- Laura Lee Jones Group – Top Producers, Top Sales & Top Listings – $6.0 million + total production on 12 units
- Jim Bim Team – Top Producers, Top Sales, & Top Listings $5.1 million + total production on 10 units
- Robin Wilson, Individual – Top Producer & Top Listings – $2.4 million
- Donna MacBrayne, Individual –Top Listings – $1.1 million
Diamond Club top producing agents:
- Ken Zeng Team – $2.0 million
- Maureen Wienecke – $1.2 million
Emerald Club top producing agents: Kitty Weiskopf, Sheila Gordon, Karen Ingalls, Rhonda Holt-Holder, Sandy Kennedy
Sapphire Club top producing agents: Lynn Brooker, Lynn O’Malley, Ann Whelan, Jean Chavis, Freda Sames, Mitchell Donovan, Patrick Coulter, Karen Jones, Robin Sylvester, Carolyn Wells
“We are proud to announce April’s top producing agents and teams, and congratulate them on their success,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster. “These sales associates are great examples of Long & Foster’s highly trained professionals who go to great lengths to best serve clients seeking the total homeownership experience. For many consumers, today’s market offers great homeownership opportunities. Our Ellicott City sales professionals recognize this and work hard to help local buyers and sellers reach their goals.”
Long & Foster Real Estate is the nation’s No. 1 real estate company as part of HomeServices of America. For more information, visit LongandFosterEllicottCity.com.