26 Prosperity mortgage originators recognized as top in the country
Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC, (Prosperity), a full service mortgage banker and wholly owned subsidiary of The Long & Foster Companies, has been recognized for its exceptional mortgage originators by Mortgage Executive Magazine. The industry publication honored both The Nation’s Top 200 Mortgage Originators, as well as The Nation’s Top 1% of Mortgage Originators, in its winter 2016 edition, and 26 members of the Prosperity team were named to these exclusive lists.
“It’s a tremendous honor for so many of our mortgage originators to have been recognized by Mortgage Executive Magazine as the top in the country,” said Tim Wilson, CEO of Prosperity. “I’m proud of our entire sales organization for achieving such honors, and I’m confident that with our continued commitment to providing personalized and focused service to each and every Prosperity customer, we’ll remain among the top lenders in the nation.”
Tom O’Keefe, a mortgage consultant with Prosperity’s Bethesda, Md., office, ranked among the top 200 mortgage originators nationwide by annual mortgage volume. In total, there are over 380,000 state-licensed mortgage loan originators in the United States*, and O’Keefe was named as No. 119 for the country. He has been in the mortgage industry for over a decade, and he closed 208 loans for a total volume of $100,407,831 in 2015.
In addition to O’Keefe’s award, 25 mortgage consultants with Prosperity were named to the magazine’s list of The Nation’s Top 1% of Mortgage Originators. To be eligible for that list, a loan originator had to personally produce at least $30 million in 2015. Below are the Prosperity members who were recognized:
- Derek Alverson, Richmond, Va.
- Glenn Benson, North Bethesda/Rockville, Md.
- Carleton Chambers, Ashburn, Va.
- Jonathan Dailey, Bethesda, Md.
- Jacob Darwish, Gaithersburg/North Potomac, Md.
- Jody Eichenblatt, Alexandria, Va.
- Michael Graff, Devon and Haverford, Pa.
- Mona Guynn, Vienna and Oakton, Va.
- Jonathan Haug, Chesapeake, Va.
- Michael Joseph, Potomac, Md.
- Bradley Katzen, Washington, D.C.
- Alex Luboff, Ridley/Folsom, Pa.
- Denee Mueller, Cary, N.C.
- Joseph Nalls, Rockville, Md.
- Alicia O’Brien, Richmond, Va.
- Jonathan Okun, Bethesda, Md.
- Anthony Pellegrino, Cary, N.C.
- Terrence Schenck, Fairfax, Va.
- Greg Scholl, Washington, D.C.
- Christopher Siegel, Reston and Herndon, Va.
- Michael Storti, West Chester, Pa.
- Rex Ann Strecker, Mt. Pleasant, S.C.
- David Turner, Springfield, Va.
- Kathryn Welsh, McLean, Va.
- William Woodfin III, Midlothian, Va.
Prosperity offers a wide range of mortgage products, including fixed and adjustable rate mortgages. It is represented by more than 150 mortgage consultants and operates its own in-house processing, underwriting and closing at its five operation centers across the East Coast. Prosperity Home Mortgage also coordinates its clients’ appraisals and mortgage fulfillment in-house.
The two lists appear in the winter 2016 issue of Mortgage Executive Magazine, which can be viewed online at http://mortgageexecutivemagazine.com/MEM16-01Winter2016/#?page=0.
For more information on Prosperity, visit www.PHMLoans.com.
*According to the NMLS Mortgage Industry Report, 2015 Q3 Update