Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC, (Prosperity), a full service mortgage banker and wholly owned subsidiary of The Long & Foster Companies, has been recognized for its exceptional mortgage originators by Mortgage Executive Magazine. The industry publication honored both The Nation’s Top 200 Mortgage Originators, as well as The Nation’s Top 1% of Mortgage Originators, in its winter 2017 edition, and 31 members of the Prosperity team were named to these exclusive lists.
“It’s quite an honor to see that so many of our mortgage originators were recognized as some of the top in the country by Mortgage Executive Magazine,” said Tim Wilson, CEO of Prosperity. “I’m proud of not only their hard work and achievements, but that of our entire sales organization. We’re committed to providing personalized and focused service to every client at Prosperity, and it’s because of that ongoing commitment that we remain among the top lenders in the nation.”
Three of Prosperity’s mortgage consultants ranked among the top 200 mortgage originators nationwide by annual mortgage volume. Jody Eichenblatt, a senior mortgage consultant based in Alexandria, Virginia, was ranked No. 85 on the list. He closed 269 loans for a total volume of $124,809,152 in 2016. Tom O’Keefe, branch manager of Prosperity’s Bethesda, Maryland, office, was ranked No. 107 with 237 closed loans in 2016 and a total volume of $114,780,903. Jonathan Okun, a senior mortgage consultant also based in Bethesda, Maryland, earned the No. 192 spot on the 2016 list with 190 closed loans and total volume of $91,418,935.
Additionally, 28 mortgage consultants with Prosperity were named to Mortgage Executive Magazine’s list of The Nation’s Top 1% of Mortgage Originators. To be eligible for the list, a loan originator had to personally produce at least $30 million in 2016. According to NMLS Mortgage Industry Report, there were more than 422,500 federally registered mortgage loan originators as of Dec. 31, 2016. Below are the Prosperity members who were recognized:
- Derek Alverson, Richmond, Virginia
- Kimberly Andres, Richmond, Virginia
- Glenn Benson, North Bethesda, Maryland
- Carleton Chambers, Ashburn, Virginia
- Albert Colacello, Levittown, Pennsylvania
- Lynlea Cronin, Clarksville, Maryland
- Jonathan Ryan Dailey, Bethesda, Maryland
- Christopher Fox, Havertown, Pennsylvania
- Michael Graff, Devon, Pennsylvania
- Jonathan Haug, Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Michael Joseph, Potomac, Maryland
- Bradley Katzen, Washington, D.C.
- Janice Lanning, Fredericksburg, Virginia
- Bryan Lovern, Washington, D.C.
- Alex Luboff, Folsom, Pennsylvania
- Michael Mento, Avalon, New Jersey
- Denee Mueller, Cary, North Carolina
- Alicia O’Brien, Richmond, Virginia
- Anthony Pellegrino, Cary, North Carolina
- Nicholas Rocco, Columbia, Maryland
- David Rossiello, Annapolis, Maryland
- Terrence Schenck, Fairfax, Virginia
- Greg Scholl, Washington, D.C.
- Michael Storti, Collegeville, Pennsylvania
- RexAnn Strecker, Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
- Kathryn Welsh, McLean, Virginia
- Scott Wimmer, Blacksburg, Virginia
- William Woodfin III, Midlothian, Virginia
Prosperity offers a wide range of mortgage products, including fixed and adjustable rate mortgages. It is represented by more than 150 mortgage consultants and operates its own in-house processing, underwriting and closing at its five operation centers throughout the East Coast. Prosperity Home Mortgage also coordinates its clients’ appraisals and mortgage fulfillment in-house. For more information on Prosperity, visit www.PHMLoans.com.