The Eldersburg office of Long & Foster Real Estate congratulates its top producing agents and teams for the month of June 2019.
Top producing agents for June 2019:
- Luster, Ripley & Team – Group – Top Producers, Top Sales & Top Listings – $5.5 million + total production on 18 units
- Kim Fitzgerald – Team – Top Producers, Top Sales & Top Listings – $5.3 million + total production on 11 units
- Mo Boone, Individual – Top Producer – $1.1 million
- Carole Murphy-Adams – Individual – Top Sales
- Carol & Dave Bleefield – Individual – Top Listings
Diamond Club top producing agents for June 2019:
- Dixon/Kluge Group – $4.8 million + total production on 14 units
- Marvine Jenkins – $2.9 million + total production on 11 units
- Paul MacKenzie Team – $1.7 million + total production on 5 units
- Ann Whelan – $1.1 million
- Nancy Horne Team – $1.1 million
Emerald Club top producing agents for June 2019: Sandra Serrao, Marsha Mason-Wonsley, Tim Dorsey Team, Cecelia Kelly, Randall Bradford, & Hunter Lawyer.
Sapphire Club top producing agents for June 2019: Doc Palmer, Peter O’Sullivan Team, Stacy Fryfogle, Jamie Dunn, Matt Hale, Judy Tyree, Nancy Parker, & Janice Kirkner.
“We are proud to announce June’s top producing agents and teams, and congratulate them on their success,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster. “These sales associates are great examples of Long & Foster’s highly trained professionals who go to great lengths to best serve clients seeking the total homeownership experience. For many consumers, today’s market offers great homeownership opportunities. Our Ellicott City sales professionals recognize this and work hard to help local buyers and sellers reach their goals.”
For more information, visit LongandFosterEllicottCity.com.