The Eldersburg office of Long & Foster Real Estate congratulates its top producing agents and teams for the month of August 2018. As an office we were up 29 percent in sales volume and 23 percent in units compared to August 2017.
Top producing agents for August 2018:
- Dixon/Kluge Group: Top Producers & Top Sales – $5.8 million + total production on 15 units
- Luster/Ripley Group: Top Listings – $4.8 million+ total production on 16 units
- Tim Dorsey: Individual Top Producer & Top Listings – 2.2 million + total production on 5 units
- Nancy Horne Team: Top Producer & Top Sales
- Sandra Serrao: Individual Top Sales
- Carol Swinton Team: Top Listings
Diamond Club top producing agents for August 2018:
- Kim Fitzgerald Team: $3.3 million+ total production on 9 units
- Marvine Jenkins Group: $2.3 million+ total production on 9 units
- Paul MacKenzie Team: $1.5 million + total production on 5 units
- Janice Kirkner: Top Sales $1.0 million + total production
Emerald Club top producing agents for August 2018: Carol & Dave Bleefield, Mo Boone, Angela Athey, Nancy Maguire, Peter O’Sullivan, Randal Bradford, Michelle Hodos Team, Carole Murphy Adams.
Sapphire Club top producing agents for August 2018: Lu Brudis, Doc Palmer, Taylor Huffman Team, Jeannette Bingaman, Kathryn Dunn, Marsha Mason-Wonsley, Judy Tyree.
“We are proud to announce August’s top producing agents and teams, and congratulate them on their success,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster. “These sales associates are great examples of Long & Foster’s highly trained professionals who go to great lengths to best serve clients seeking the total homeownership experience. For many consumers, today’s market offers great homeownership opportunities. Our Eldersburg sales professionals recognize this and work hard to help local buyers and sellers reach their goals.”
Long & Foster Real Estate is the nation’s No. 1 independent real estate brand by sales volume. For more information, visit LongandFosterEldersburg.com.