The Ellicott City Office of Long & Foster Real Estate experienced increases of 7 percent in sales volume and 12 percent in sales units in November 2014 compared to November 2013. The office congratulates its top producers for the month.
November’s top producing agents include:
• Laura-Lee Jones (individual top producer & top sales units: $1.8 million + total production on five units)
• Karen Ingalls (individual top sales volume: $1.8 million + total production)
• Kevin Hammersmith (group top producers, top sales volume $1.7 million + total production)
• Bob Chew & Ronna Corman-Chew (group top sales units $1.3 million + total production on five units)
• Don Enright (individual top lister $999,000 total production).
The Diamond Club’s top producing agents include:
• Cathy Blassino ($1.4 million + total production)
• Robin Wilson ($1.3 million + total production)
• Debbie Latona-Adams ($1.2 million + total production)
“We are proud to announce this month’s top producing agents and teams, and congratulate them on their success,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster Real Estate. “These sales associates are great examples of Long & Foster’s highly-trained professionals who go to great lengths to best serve clients seeking the total homeownership experience.”
For more information, visit our blog at http://activerain.trulia.com/blogs/blipsky.