Long & Foster Real Estate’s Ellicott City office is pleased to announce its top producing agents and teams for the month of October 2014. Long & Foster is the largest independent residential real estate company in the United States.
October’s top producing agents include:
• Bob Chew & Ronna Corman-Chew (group top producers, top sales and top listings: $9.5 million and total production on 17 units)
• Laura-Lee Jones (individual top producer and top listings volume: $2 million and total production on five units)
• Connie Cousens (individual top sales)
• Patrick Coulter (individual top listing units)
• Ken Zeng (group top sales: $2.9 million and total production on six units)
• Kevin Hammersmith Team ($1.9 million and total production on nine units)
• Sheila Gordon ($1.1 million and total production on 10 units)
• Jackie Vaughan ($1 million and total production)
“We are proud to announce this month’s top producing agents and teams, and congratulate them on their success,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster Real Estate. “These sales associates are great examples of Long & Foster’s highly-trained professionals who go to great lengths to best serve clients seeking the total homeownership experience.”
For more information, visit LongandFoster.com.