Long & Foster Real Estate’s Ellicott City Office is pleased to announce its top producing agents and teams for the month of December 2014. Long & Foster is the largest independent residential real estate company in the United States.
In December 2014, the Ellicott City Office of Long & Foster Real Estate experienced increases of 18 percent in sales volume and 27 percent in sales units vs. December 2013. The Ellicott City office congratulates its top producers for the month.
December’s top producing agents include:
• Laura-Lee Jones (individual top producer and top listings: $2 million and total production)
• Mary Jane Macgill (group top producer & top listings: $1.3 million and total production)
• Ken Zeng (group top sales: $1.2 million and total production)
• Stan Ashburn (individual top sales)
The Diamond Club’s top producing agent for December 2014:
• Robin Wilson ($1 million and total production)
“We are proud to announce this month’s top producing agents and teams, and congratulate them on their success,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster Real Estate. “These sales associates are great examples of Long & Foster’s highly-trained professionals who go to great lengths to best serve clients seeking the total homeownership experience.”
For more information, visit www.LongandFosterEllicottCity.com