The Eldersburg office of Long & Foster Real Estate congratulates its top producing agents and teams for the month of April 2021. As an office our sales volume increased by 30% and the number of units sold increased by 23% versus April, 2020.
Top producing agents and teams for April 2021:
- Dixon/Kluge Group- Group – Top Producers, Top Sales, & Top Listings $7.1 million + total production on 15 units
- MacKenzie Team – Team – Top Producers & Top Sales $1.9 million + total production on 5 units
- Kim Fitzgerald Team – Team – Top Listings $1.0 million + total production
- Janice Kirkner – Individual – Top Producer & Top Sales
- Martina Brewbaker – Individual – Top Sales
Diamond Club top producing agents for April 2021:
- Luster, Ripley & Team $5.2 million + total production on 12 units
- Timothy Dorsey Team $1.3 million + total production
Emerald Club top producing agents for April 2021: Taylor Huffman Team, Tammy Barnes, Greg Salley, Gregory Osborn, Carole Murphy-Adams
Agent of the Month for April 2021: Lori Witmer-Kluge
“We are proud to announce April’s top producing agents and teams, and congratulate them on their success,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster. “These sales associates are great examples of Long & Foster’s highly trained professionals who go to great lengths to best serve clients seeking the total homeownership experience. For many consumers, today’s market offers great homeownership opportunities. Our Eldersburg sales professionals recognize this and work hard to help local buyers and sellers reach their goals.”
Long & Foster Real Estate is the nation’s No. 1 real estate company as part of HomeServices of America.
For more information, visit LongandFosterEldersburg.com.