Premier Real Estate Company Honored for Excellence in Innovative Storytelling
The Long & Foster Companies, parent company of Long & Foster Real Estate is pleased to announce they’ve won eight Telly Awards for excellence in video storytelling. Long & Foster was recognized for their branded content in the categories of Art Direction, Use of Animation, Business-to-Consumer, and Motion Graphics.
Founded in 1979, the Telly Awards are a highly respected international competition that received 12,000 entries from 50 states and 5 continents this year. Nominations are judged by the Telly Award Judging Council, consisting of leading video and television experts from some of the most prestigious companies in entertainment, publishing, advertising, and emerging technology.
Long & Foster partnered with Hammer & Nail, a New York City-based full-service creative content production company and was recognized with these eight awards.
|· Christie’s: Luxury Homes Magazine: Gold Winner, Branded Content – Art Direction|
· Fight For Honor: Silver Winner, Branded Content – Art Direction
· Fight For Honor: Silver Winner, Branded Content – Use of Animation
· First Home: Silver Winner, Branded Content – Business-to-Consumer
· Be Insightful by Insight Inspections, Silver Winner, Branded Content- Art Direction
· First Home: Bronze Winner, Branded Content – Motion Graphics / Design
· Be Insightful by Insight Inspections: Bronze Winner, Branded Content – Business-to-Consumer
· First Home: Bronze Winner, Branded Content – Art Direction
“We’re proud to have won in several categories in this prestigious global creative competition,” said Kathleen Wilks, chief marketing officer of The Long & Foster Companies. “Our award-winning visual productions help our professional sales associates and Long & Foster’s family of companies to provide best-in-class service to our clients throughout the Mid-Atlantic.”
To learn more about Long & Foster Real Estate, visit LongandFoster.com.