Two teams earn spots in top 10 of REAL Trends list
Long & Foster Real Estate, the largest independent residential real estate company in the United States, announced today that 13 of its sales agents and teams were honored as top producers by REAL Trends. The real estate news organization recognizes the country’s highest producing teams and individual agents by both sales volume and transaction sides in its annual The Thousand list, which is featured in a special advertising section of The Wall Street Journal.
Lilian Jorgenson of Long & Foster’s McLean, Va., office again made the list of the top 250 independent real estate agents by sales volume. Jorgenson secured the ranking of No. 135 this year. Three Long & Foster teams—The Creig Northrop Team, Debbie Dogrul Associates, and Tom & Cindy and Associates—also returned to the lists of top 250 teams by both sales volume and transaction sides.
The Creig Northrop Team, which has offices in Baltimore, Howard, Montgomery and Carroll counties in Maryland, ranked No. 2 in closed sales volume and No. 6 in the number of closed transaction sides. Debbie Dogrul Associates of Fairfax, Va., ranked No. 14 in closed sales volume and No. 36 in the number of transaction sides. Tom & Cindy and Associates, which is based in Alexandria, Va., were rated No. 63 in sales volume and No. 154 in transaction sides. Seven other prestigious Long & Foster teams also ranked in the nation’s top 250 teams by sales volume.
“These top-ranking real estate professionals are a reflection of Long & Foster’s entire team of experts, and we offer them our overwhelming congratulations for helping to make Long & Foster the real estate leader in the Mid-Atlantic and the No. 1 independent real estate company in the nation,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster Real Estate. “Our agents continue to thrive in the real estate marketplace, thanks to their motivation and drive, as well as the industry-leading suite of tools and technology and the unparalleled support that comes from a full-service brokerage.”
Jeffrey S. Detwiler, president and chief operating officer of The Long & Foster Companies, parent company of Long & Foster Real Estate, echoed Scott’s comments.
“Our Long & Foster agents are committed to helping their clients not only to buy and sell homes, but also to achieve their dreams and enjoy the total homeownership experience,” said Detwiler. “These rankings reflect the high standards and quality service our agents continually provide home buyers and sellers, as well as the investment Long & Foster makes in ensuring that agents are armed with the very best training, tools and support in the industry.”
Top 250 Real Estate Teams by Sales Volume
- No. 2: The Creig Northrop Team of Clarksville, Md., $484,799,958.00
- No. 14: Debbie Dogrul Associates of Fairfax, Va., $248,300,917.00
- No. 38: Wydler Brothers of Bethesda, Md., and McLean, Va., $161,687,305.00
- No. 43: The Fleisher Group of Washington, D.C., $151,132,698.00
- No. 63: Tom & Cindy and Associates of Alexandria, Va., $133,820,160.00
- No. 111: The Banner Team of Bethesda, Md., $108,319,546.00
- No. 119: The Mottola Group of Greenville, Del., $105,748,559
- No. 180: Coley-Reed & Associates of Bethesda, Md., $88,037,690.00
- No. 186: John Plank Team of Arlington, Va., $86,577,147
- No. 201: The Leslie Kopp Group of Bethany Beach, Del., $84,460,285.00
- No. 237: Jan & Dan Laytham of Great Falls, Va., $79,254,167.00
Top 250 Real Estate Teams by Transaction Sides
- No. 6: The Creig Northrop Team of Clarksville, Md., 1090.80 sides
- No. 36: Debbie Dogrul Associates of Fairfax, Va., 523.35 sides
- No. 154: Tom & Cindy and Associates of Alexandria, Va., 303.00 sides
- No. 218: Brandon Brittingham of Salisbury, Md., 261.00 sides
- No. 244: The Mottola Group of Greenville, Del., 250.00 sides
Top 250 Individual Real Estate Professionals by Sales Volume
- No. 135: Lilian Jorgenson of McLean, Va., $80,107,060.00
The rankings for the Top Thousand are compiled through applications from the leading brokerages and Realtor associations across the United States. All submissions are verified through third-party sources for accuracy. The Top Thousand features the four total lists, the top 250 individual sales agents by sales volume and transaction sides, as well as the top 250 teams by sales volume and transaction side.
For more information, visit www.LongandFoster.com.