LeadingRE presents numerous honors to No. 1 independent real estate firm
Long & Foster Real Estate, the nation’s No. 1 independent real estate brand, received a number of Member Achievement Awards from Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® (LeadingRE), a global network of more than 565 top real estate firms. The awards were presented during the LeadingRE Conference Week, a series of events held at the Wynn Las Vegas earlier this year that attracted thousands of real estate professionals from 24 countries worldwide.
Long & Foster was presented with the following awards for outstanding achievements in 2017.
- Pinnacle Award: Ranked in first place for having the most outgoing revenue-generating, broker to broker referrals.
- Million Dollar Award: Ranked second among companies with the most outgoing closed referrals for property sales of $1 million or greater.
- Website Quality Certification Award: Presented for the best website interactivity for LongandFoster.com.
- Momentum Club: Presented for increasing outgoing referrals to other affiliates throughout the network from 2016 to 2017, resulting in improved outbound sales.
- Global Alliance Club: Presented for involvement in one or more closed referrals across country borders.
- Service Recognition Award: Vicki Hamp, senior vice president of Long & Foster’s Corporate Real Estate Services (CRES) division, received the Chairman’s Award for her extraordinary level of commitment to the LeadingRE community in a variety of areas.
“We’re proud to have received these honors from Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®,” said Vicki Hamp. “Long & Foster is continually working to make sure our employees, agents and clients have the best possible services and technologies available to them, and these awards are a testament to all the great work that our employees and agents have achieved.”
For more information about Long & Foster, please visit LongandFoster.com.