Annual REAL Trends’ The Thousand list ranks top teams, individuals for 2019 sales
Congratulations to the top-ranking Long & Foster agents and teams who were named to this year’s REAL Trends The Thousand list. The annual list, which is advertised in The Wall Street Journal, recognizes the country’s top-producing agents and teams, ranking them both by sales volume and transaction sides.
These leading agents are continuously setting the bar for best-in-class customer service and they reflect the commitment to service, professionalism and expertise that the entire Long & Foster team strives to provide its clients.
Who’s on the List from Long & Foster?
A number of the company’s individuals and teams made the ranks for both volume and transaction sides, including Brenda Woody, The Leslie Kopp Group, The Art Herling Team, Debbie Dogrul and Associates, and The Yeatman Group. On the Top Team-Owned Brokerage lists, Northrop Realty, a Long & Foster Company, which has multiple offices in the Mid-Atlantic, secured the No. 1 ranking by sales volume and No. 5 by transaction sides.
View the full breakdown below, and learn more about each team or associate by clicking on their names.
Top 250 Individual Real Estate Professionals by Transaction Sides
- 8: Brenda Woody of Blacksburg, Virginia
- 17: Wendy Swanson of Blacksburg, Virginia
- 55: Charity Cox of Staunton, Virginia
- 66: Chuck Jenkins of Mechanicsville, Virginia
- 82: Meghan O. Clarkson of Chincoteague Island, Virginia
- 131: Darin Greear of Blacksburg, Virginia
- 144: Kyle Hause of Newport News, Virginia
Top 250 Individual Real Estate Professionals by Sales Volume
- 128: Jerome DiPentino of Longport, New Jersey
- 225: Lilian Jorgenson of McLean, Virginia
- 227: Kimberly Cestari of Washington, D.C.
- 232: Laurie Mensing of McLean, Virginia
- 241: Brenda Woody of Blacksburg, Virginia
Top Medium Real Estate Teams by Transaction Sides (6-10 Sales Professionals)
- 51: The Strum Group of Richmond, Virginia
- 56: The Leslie Kopp Group of Bethany Beach, Delaware
- 59: KK Homes of Staunton, Virginia
Top Medium Real Estate Teams by Volume (6-10 Sales Professionals)
- 13: The Leslie Kopp Group of Bethany Beach, Delaware
Top Large Teams by Transaction Sides (11+ Sales Professionals)
- 17: The Art Herling Team of Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
- 31: Debbie Dogrul Associates of Fairfax, Virginia
- 37: The Yeatman Group of Midlothian, Virginia
- 40: The Maryland Group of Salisbury, Maryland
Top Large Real Estate Teams by Sales Volume (11+ Sales Professionals)
- 23: Debbie Dogrul Associates of Fairfax, Virginia
- 33: The Art Herling Team of Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
- 52: The Yeatman Group of Midlothian, Virginia
Top Team-Owned Brokerages by Sales Volume
- 1: Northrop Realty of Clarksville, Maryland
Top Team-Owned Brokerages by Transaction Sides
- 5. Northrop Realty of Clarksville, Maryland
To learn more about Long & Foster, visit longandfoster.com.