Long & Foster Real Estate’s Phoenix and Towson offices are pleased to announce their top producing agents and teams for the month of April 2015. Long & Foster is the largest independent residential real estate company in the United States.
April’s top producers include:
- Barbara Hickman (individual top listing agent by units for the Phoenix Office)
- Kelley Dunn-Feliz (individual top listing agent by volume for the Phoenix Office)
- Jackie Nicoll (individual top sales agent for the Phoenix Office)
- Mike Nelson (individual top settled agent for the Phoenix Office)
- Bob Simon (individual top listing and top sales agent for the Towson Office)
- Kathleen Williams (individual top settled agent for the Towson Office)
- The One Group (top producer large group for the Towson Office)
- Morris Group (top producer medium group for the Towson Office)
- Brennan Group (top producer small group for the Towson Office)
Ferrari Club Agents for April 2015 (9-20 transactions in a month) include the Brennan Group, Jon Cheney, Asha Goel, Anne Koster, the Morris Group and The One Group.
The Porsche Club Agents for April 2015 (4-8 transactions in a month) include Charles Conner, Kelley Dunn-Feliz, Cheryl Frederick, Barbara Hickman, Connie Jones, Yvonne Kenney, Joe LoBianco, Mike Nelson, Jackie Nicoll, Bob Simon, Terri Ulman and Kathleen Williams.
The Jaguar Club Agents for April 2015 (1-3 transactions in a month) include Harry Andrews, Anisha Berkley, Jim Bishop, Anna Carrigan, Chuck Curlett, Monica Dougherty, Belinda Epperson, Phyllis Gambrill, James Griffith, Sheri Gunther, Wes Hairston, Nancy Harting, Paul Haslup, Amanda Herrell, Charlie Heyman, Joanne Hiss, Mary Hofferbert, Jo Ann Holback, Wen Jiang, Raminder Kaur, Eileen Lim, Lynda McCubbin, Evelyn McKenny, Nancy Nolet, Charlotte Patrone, Lou Pueschel, Pattie Rock Young, Shawn Sanders, Lynn Schafer, Linda Steele, Katie Straume, Tracy Sutton, Trey Weitzel and Jo Zuramski.
“We are proud to announce this month’s top producing agents and teams, and congratulate them on their success,” said Gary Scott president of Long & Foster Real Estate. “These sales associates are great examples of Long & Foster’s highly trained professionals who go to great lengths to best serve clients seeking the total homeownership experience.
For more information, visit www.LongandFoster.com.