The Eldersburg office of Long & Foster Real Estate congratulates its top producing agents and teams for the month of October 2018.
Top producing agents for October 2018:
- Luster/Ripley Group – Top Producers, Top Sales, & Top Listings – $7.3 million + total production on 19 units
- Tim Dorsey Individual – Top Producer, Top Sales & Top Listings – $1.1 million + total production on 5 units
- Carol Swinton Team – Top Producer & Top Sales
- Carol & Dave Bleefield Team – Top Listings
Diamond Club top producing agents for October 2018:
- Dixon/Kluge Group – $4.1 million+ total production on 11 units
- Marvine Jenkins Group – $2.9 million + total production on 8 units
- Kim Fitzgerald Team – $1.8 million+ total production on 5 units
Emerald Club top producing agents for October 2018: Sandra Serrao, Shawn Kelly Team, Paul MacKenzie Team, Taylor Huffman Team.
Sapphire Club top producing agents for October 2018: Nancy Parker, Jeannette Bingaman, Nancy Horne Team, Doc Palmer, Marsha Mason-Wonsley, Cecelia Kelly, Mo Boone, Janice Kirkner, Carole Murphy Adams.
“We are proud to announce October’s top producing agents and teams, and congratulate them on their success,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster. “These sales associates are great examples of Long & Foster’s highly trained professionals who go to great lengths to best serve clients seeking the total homeownership experience. For many consumers, today’s market offers great homeownership opportunities. Our Eldersburg sales professionals recognize this and work hard to help local buyers and sellers reach their goals.”
Long & Foster Real Estate is the nation’s No. 1 independent real estate brand. For more information, visit LongandFosterEldersburg.com.