The Eldersburg office of Long & Foster Real Estate congratulates its top producing agents and teams for the month of July 2018. The Eldersburg office experienced a 15 percent increase in sales volume compared to July 2017.
Top producing agents for July 2018:
- Dixon/Kluge Group: Top Producers, Top Sales & Top Listings, $10.1 million + total production on 21 units
- Nancy Horne Team: Top Producer, Top Sales & Top Listings, $1.5 million + total production
- Janice Kirkner: Individual Top Producer & Top Sales
- Lu Brudis: Individual Top Producer & Top Sales
Diamond Club top producing agents for July 2018:
- Luster/Ripley Group: $4.8 million+ total production on 15 units
- Kim Fitzgerald Team: $2.0 million+ total production on 5 units
- Marvine Jenkins Group: $1.5 million+ total production on 5 units
- Carol Swinton: $1.0 million + total production
- Paul MacKenzie Team: $1.0 million + total production
Emerald Club top producing agents for July 2018: Taylor Huffman, Greg Salley, Carol & Dave Bleefield and Michelle Hodos
Sapphire Club top producing agents for July 2018 were Mo Boone, Sandra Serrao, Joe Deluca and Marsha Mason-Wonsley
“We are proud to announce July’s top producing agents and teams, and congratulate them on their success,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster. “These sales associates are great examples of Long & Foster’s highly trained professionals who go to great lengths to best serve clients seeking the total homeownership experience. For many consumers, today’s market offers great homeownership opportunities. Our Eldersburg sales professionals recognize this and work hard to help local buyers and sellers reach their goals.”
Long & Foster Real Estate is the nation’s No. 1 independent real estate brand by sales volume. For more information, visit LongandFosterEldersburg.com.