The Eldersburg office of Long & Foster Real Estate congratulates its top producing agents and teams for the month of January 2020. The office’s sales volume was up 37% and the number of units sold was up 26% versus in January 2019.
Top producing agents for January 2020:
- Marvine Jenkins, Group – Top Producers & Top Sales – $3.7 million + total production on 13 units
- Luster, Ripley & Team, Group – Top Listings – $3.1 million + total production on 11units
- Fab Holden, Team – Top Producers & Top Sales – $1.7 million + total production
- Mo Boone – Individual – Top Producer & Top Sales – $1.0 million + total production
- Sandra Serrao, Individual – Top Listings
Diamond Club top producing agents for January 2020:
- Dixon/Kluge Group – $2.8 million + total production on 9 units
- Kim Fitzgerald Team – $1.7 million + total production on 5 units
- Carol Swinton Team – $1.4 million + total production
Emerald Club top producing agents for January 2020: Doc Palmer, Janice Kirkner, & Gregory Osborn
Sapphire Club top producing agents for January 2020: Veronica Horak, Cecelia Kelly, Tim Dorsey, Carol and Dave Bleefield, Stacy Fryfogle, Julie Byrd, and Nancy Parker
“We are proud to announce January’s top producing agents and teams, and congratulate them on their success,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster. “These sales associates are great examples of Long & Foster’s highly trained professionals who go to great lengths to best serve clients seeking the total homeownership experience. For many consumers, today’s market offers great homeownership opportunities. Our Eldersburg sales professionals recognize this and work hard to help local buyers and sellers reach their goals.”
Long & Foster Real Estate is the nation’s No. 1 real estate company as part of HomeServices of America. For more information, visit LongandFoster.com.