The Eldersburg office of Long & Foster Real Estate congratulates its top producing agents and teams for the month of October 2020. As an office, sales volume was up 52% and the number of units sold was up 34% compared to October 2019. Year-to-date sales volume is up 13% and number of units sold is up 5% compared to 2019.
Top producing agents and teams for October 2020:
- Dixon/Kluge Group – Group – Top Producers, Top Sales & Top Listings $7.9 million + total production on 21 units
- Janice Kirkner – Individual – Top Producer & Top Sales$2.8 million + total production
- Kim Fitzgerald Team – Team – Top Producers, Top Sales & Top Listings $2.4 million + total production on 6 units
- Sandra Serrao – Individual – Top Listings
Diamond Club top producing agents and teams for October 2020:
- Luster, Ripley & Team – $2.2 million + total production on 8 units
- MacKenzie Team – $1.5 million + total production
- Timothy Dorsey Team – $1.4 million + total production
- Fab Holden – $1.1 million + total production
Emerald Club top producing agents for October: Judy Tyree, Doc Palmer, Greg Salley, Stacy Fryfogle, Taylor Huffman
Sapphire Club top producing agents for October 2020: Erin Caspar, Marsha Mason-Wonsley, Carole Murphy-Adams, George Barnhart, Gregory Osborn
Agent of the Month: Marvine Jenkins
“We are proud to announce October’s top producing agents and teams, and congratulate them on their success,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster. “These sales associates are great examples of Long & Foster’s highly trained professionals who go to great lengths to best serve clients seeking the total homeownership experience. For many consumers, today’s market offers great homeownership opportunities. Our Eldersburg sales professionals recognize this and work hard to help local buyers and sellers reach their goals.”
Long & Foster Real Estate is the nation’s No. 1 real estate company as part of HomeServices of America.
For more information, visit LongandFosterEldersburg.com.