The Eldersburg office of Long & Foster Real Estate congratulates its top producing agents and teams for the month of June 2021. The office’s sales volume in the first six months of 2021 increased by 10% compared to the first six months of 2020.
Top producing agents and teams for June 2021:
- Dixon/Kluge Group- Group – Top Producers, Top Sales, & Top Listings $9.7 million + total production on 28 units
- Kim Fitzgerald Team – Team – Top Producers, Top Sales, & Top Listings $1.5 million + total production
- George Barnhart – Individual – Top Producer & Top Listings $1.3 million + total production
- Sandra Serrao – Individual -Top Sales
Agent of the Month for June 2021: Lori Witmer-Kluge
Diamond Club top producing agents for June 2021:
- Luster, Ripley & Team $2.6 million + total production on 8 units
- Joy Jarboe $1.2 million + total production
- Mackenzie Team $1.1 million + total production
Marsha Mason-Wonsley $1.0 million + total production
Emerald Club top producing agents for June 2021: Doc Palmer, Carol Swinton Team, Fab Holden, Taylor Huffman Team
Sapphire Club top producing agents for June 2021: Timothy Dorsey Team, Judy Tyree, Dave Bleefield, Tammy Barnes, Janice Kirkner.
“We are proud to announce June’s top producing agents and teams, and congratulate them on their success,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster. “These sales associates are great examples of Long & Foster’s highly trained professionals who go to great lengths to best serve clients seeking the total homeownership experience. For many consumers, today’s market offers great homeownership opportunities. Our Eldersburg sales professionals recognize this and work hard to help local buyers and sellers reach their goals.”
Long & Foster Real Estate is the nation’s No. 1 real estate company as part of HomeServices of America.
For more information, visit LongandFosterEldersburg.com.