The Eldersburg office of Long & Foster Real Estate congratulates its top-producing agents and teams for April 2020.
Top producing agents for April 2020
- Dixon/Kluge Group – Group – Top Producers, Top Sales, & Top Listings $3.1 million + total production on 8 units
- MacKenzie Team – Team – Top Producers, & Top Sales $2.1 million + total production
- Timothy Dorsey Team – Team – Top Listings $1.7 million + total production on 6 units
- Janice Kirkner – Individual Top Producer
- Sandra Serrao – Individual – Top Listings
- Angela Athey – Individual – Top Sales
Diamond Club top-producing agents for April 2020:
- Luster, Ripley & Team – $1.9 Million + total production on 7 units
- Carol Swinton Team – $1.1 million + total production
- Kim Fitzgerald Team – $1.0 million + total production
Emerald Club top-producing agents for April 2020: Marvine Jenkins Group, Doc Palmer
Sapphire Club top-producing agents for April 2020: Mo Boone, Carole Murphy-Adams
“We are proud to announce April’s top producing agents and teams, and congratulate them on their success,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster. “These sales associates are great examples of Long & Foster’s highly trained professionals who go to great lengths to best serve clients seeking the total homeownership experience. For many consumers, today’s market offers great homeownership opportunities. Our Eldersburg sales professionals recognize this and work hard to help local buyers and sellers reach their goals.”
Long & Foster is the nation’s No. 1 independent real estate brand by sales volume. For more information, visit LongandFosterEldersburg.com.