Leon Nasar, senior branch manager of Long & Foster Real Estate’s Bethesda Gateway Office, has announced the appointment of nine new sales associates to the Long & Foster team:
- Annette Torchinsky of North Bethesda, joined the office following 20 years of home improvement sales.
- Byrne Peake of Washington, D.C., who joined the office after 30 years of home building and renovation.
- David Peachey of Bethesda, who moved here from Ocala, Fla., where he began his real estate career with Century 21.
- Lynn Kletzkin of Bethesda, who joined Bethesda Gateway following a 20-year career as a director of conferences for two government agencies.
- Melissa Leddy of Silver Spring, who moved here from Seattle, Wash., where she was a real estate agent for 10 years.
- Niloofar Bagheri Jebelli of College Park, who was a Persian translator and worked for a non-profit dealing with political, social and cultural issues in Iran.
- Parisa Shomali of Bethesda, an architect of 20 years.
- Varteni Jarian of Potomac, who began a real estate career after 18 years as a stay-at-home mom.
- Virginie Forestier of Bethesda who was a former association manager at Alpha Omega International Dental Fraternity in Rockville.
“We are pleased to welcome so many experienced agents joining Long & Foster,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster Real Estate. “Long & Foster remains an industry leader through its commitment to providing sales associates with the latest and best tools, technology and training. This gives us a competitive edge in the market, and more importantly, allows our sales associates to help more local buyers and sellers reach their homeownership goals.”
For more information, visit LongandFoster.com.