Long & Foster Real Estate’s Ridley/Folsom office, located in Folsom, Pennsylvania, will host a free homebuyer seminar from 6-7:30 p.m. on May 18. The seminar, which is open to the public, will be presented by Jacki Sop and Barbara Pascetta, who are sales associates with the Ridley/Folsom office.
Sop and Pascetta will provide attendees with an overview of the process of buying a home from start to finish, covering a range of information relevant to prospective homebuyers, including:
- How bad credit affects the homebuying process
- Deciding whether it’s best to continue renting or buy a home
- What homebuyers can afford for their monthly payment
- How much money is needed for a down payment and closing on a home
- What types of mortgage programs are available and deciding which to use
Those who would like to attend can register by visiting http://tinyurl.com/khsn29s. The Ridley/Folsom office is located at 200 Kedron Avenue, Folsom, PA 19033.
For more information about Long & Foster Real Estate, visit www.longandfoster.com.