The Ellicott City office of Long & Foster Real Estate congratulates its top producing agents and teams for the month of September 2019. As an office, sales volume increased 51% and sold units increased 69% versus September 2018.
Top producing agents for September 2019:
- Jim Bim Team – Group – Top Producers, Top Sales & Top Listings $12.3 million + total production on 17 units
- Robin Wilson – Individual – Top Producers, Top Sales & Top Listings – $3.4 million + total production on 10 units
Diamond Club top producing agents for September 2019:
- Laura-Lee Jones Team – $3.5 million + total production on 5 units
- Ken Zeng Team – $2.8 million + total production on 7 units
- Susan Muth – $1.8 million + total production
Emerald Club top producing agents for September 2019: Donna MacBrayne, Henry Dahlen, Wayne & Mary Eaton, Wendy Yi, Vashti Pullum, Lisa Wallace, Lynn Brooker, Karen Jones, Sheila Gordon.
Sapphire Club top producing agents for September 2019: Rhonda Holt-Holder, Ann Marie Freter-Field, Deena Davis, Maureen Wienecke.
“We are proud to announce September’s top producing agents and teams, and congratulate them on their success,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster. “These sales associates are great examples of Long & Foster’s highly trained professionals who go to great lengths to best serve clients seeking the total homeownership experience. For many consumers, today’s market offers great homeownership opportunities. Our Ellicott City sales professionals recognize this and work hard to help local buyers and sellers reach their goals.”
For more information, visit longandfostereldersburg.com.