The Ellicott City office of Long & Foster Real Estate congratulates its top producing agents and teams for the month of October 2019. As an office, our year-to-date sales volume has increased 10% and our sold units have increased 14% versus 2018. #EllicottCityTopProducers
Top producing agents for October 2019:
- Jim Bim Team – Group – Top Producers, Top Sales & Top Listings $6.6 million + total production on 11 units
- Donna MacBrayne – Individual – Top Producers & Top Sales – $2.2 million + total production on 6 units
- Robin Sylvester – Individual – Top Listings – $1.3 million + total production on 5 units
Diamond Club top producing agents for October 2019:
- Laura-Lee Jones Team – $1.1 million + total production
- Karen Ingalls – $1.0 million + total production
- Lynn Brooker – $1.0 million + total production
Emerald Club top producing agents for October 2019: Robin Wilson, Kitty Weiskopf, Rhonda Holt-Holder, Vashti Pullum, Chanetta Marshal-Henderson.
Sapphire Club top producing agents for October 2019: Connie Selby, John Kelso, Henry Dahlen, MJ Daniels, Ann Marie Freter-Field, Zona Teal, Jean Chavis, Esther Whitten, Sheila Gordon.
“We are proud to announce October’s top producing agents and teams, and congratulate them on their success,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster. “These sales associates are great examples of Long & Foster’s highly trained professionals who go to great lengths to best serve clients seeking the total homeownership experience. For many consumers, today’s market offers great homeownership opportunities. Our Ellicott City sales professionals recognize this and work hard to help local buyers and sellers reach their goals.”
For more information, visit longandfostereldersburg.com.