The Ellicott City office of Long & Foster Real Estate congratulates all of its top producers for the month of October 2016.
Top producing agents for October 2016:
· Ken Zeng – $2.6 million+ total production on 7 units
· Laura-Lee Jones – $1.6 million+ total production on 6 units
· Ann Marie Freter-Feild – $1.4 million+ total production
Diamond Club top producing agents for October 2016:
· Kevin Hammersmith – $2.3 million+ total production on 6 units
· Shermelle Mulraine – $1.5 million+ total production
· Robin Wilson – $1.4 million+ total production on 6 units
· Sheila Gordon – $1.2 million+ total production
Emerald Club top producing agents for October 2016: Robin Sylvester, Jackie Vaughan, Karen Jones and Sherry Mortazaee.
Sapphire Club top producing agents for October 2016: Wendy Yi, Susan Muth, Mary Jane Macgill, Connie Selby, Kevin Bristol, Kitty Weiskopf, Esther Whitten, Bethany Haslup, Les Whitten, Lynn Brooker and Zona Teal.
“We are proud to announce October’s top producing agents and teams for our Ellicott City office, and congratulate them on their success,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster Real Estate. “These sales associates are great examples of Long & Foster’s highly-trained professionals who go to great lengths to best serve clients seeking the total homeownership experience.”
Long & Foster Real Estate is the No. 1 privately owned residential real estate company in the United States. For more information, visit www.LongandFosterEllicottCity.com.