The Ellicott City office of Long & Foster Real Estate congratulates its top producing agents and teams for the month of May 2019.
Top producing agents for May 2019:
- Jim Bim Team – Group – Top Producers, Top Sales & Top Listings – $4.3 million + total production on 10 units
- Robin Wilson, Individual – Top Producer & Top Listings – $2.4 million
- Lynn Brooker, Individual – Top Sales – $1.3 million
Diamond Club top producing agents for May 2019:
- Laura Lee Jones Team – $1.9 million
- Donna MacBrayne – $1.9 million + total production on 5 units
- Karen Ingalls – $1.2 million
- Ann Whelan – $1.1 million
- Maureen Wienecke – $1.0 million
- Martin Austin – $1.0 million
Emerald Club top producing agents for May 2019: Bethany Haslup, Ken Zeng Team, Henry Dahlen, Rhonda Holt-Holder, Robin Sylvester
Sapphire Club top producing agents for May 2019: Wendy Yi, Lynn O’Malley, Freda Sames, Kitty Weiskopf, Esther Whitten, Les Whitten, Connie Selby
“We are proud to announce May’s top producing agents and teams, and congratulate them on their success,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster. “These sales associates are great examples of Long & Foster’s highly trained professionals who go to great lengths to best serve clients seeking the total homeownership experience. For many consumers, today’s market offers great homeownership opportunities. Our Ellicott City sales professionals recognize this and work hard to help local buyers and sellers reach their goals.”
For more information, visit LongandFosterEllicottCity.com.