The Ellicott City, Maryland, office of Long & Foster experienced brisk sales during the month of May. The office was up 32 percent in sales volume and up 29 percent in units compared with the previous year. The office’s year-to-date sales increased 19 percent in volume and 8 percent in units over 2015. The Ellicott City office congratulates all its top producers for the month of May 2016.
Top producing agents for May 2016 include:
- Ken Zeng ($6.7 million+ total production on 15 units)
- Robin Wilson ($5.2 million+ total production on 8 units)
- Sheila Gordon
The top producing agents for the Ellicott City office’s Diamond Club for May 2016 include:
- Lisa Wallace ($2.1 million+ total production)
- Karen Ingalls ($1.9 million+ total production)
- Mary Jane Macgill ($1.8 million+ total production)
- Sandy Kennedy ($1.4 million+ total production)
- Kitty Weiskopf ($1.4 million+ total production)
- Kevin Hammersmith ($1.4 million+ total production)
- Jean Chavis ($1 million+ total production)
The top producing agents for the Ellicott City office’s Emerald Club for May 2016 include: Maureen Wienecke, Bethany Haslup, Kristy Mason, Esther Whitten, Donna MacBrayne, Ann Whelan, Denise Evans, Laura-Lee Jones, Henry Dahlen, Sherry Mortazaee, Patrick Coulter, Michelle Corbett, Zona Teal and Wayne Eaton.
The top producing agents for the Ellicott City office’s Sapphire Club for May 2016 include: David Shewaneh, Wendy Yi, Lynn O’Malley, John Kelso, Martin Austin, Alan Wu, Kim Fitzgerald, Susan Muth, Debbie Latona-Adams, Connie Selby, Dennis Howell, Chanetta Marshall-Henderson, Fabienne Joseph and Chris Crosson.
“We are proud to announce May’s top producing agents and teams, and congratulate them on their success,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster Real Estate. “These sales associates are great examples of Long & Foster’s highly-trained professionals who go to great lengths to best serve clients seeking the total homeownership experience.”
For more information, visit www.LongandFosterEllicottCity.com.