The Ellicott City, Maryland, office of Long & Foster Real Estate congratulates all of its top producers for the month of March 2017.
Top producing agents for March 2017:
• Ken Zeng – Group top producer, top sales and top listings: $5.8 million+ total production on 10 units
• Laura-Lee Jones – Individual top producer by volume and top sales: $5.6 million+ total production on 7 units
• Robin Wilson – Individual top producer by units and top listings: $5.4 million+ total production on 8 units
• Jackie Vaughan – Team top producer, top sales and top listings: $1.8 million+ total production
Diamond Club top producing agents for March 2017:
• Karen Ingalls – $1.3 million+ total production
• Kitty Weiskopf – $1.1 million+ total production
• Sheila Gordon – $1 million+ total production
Emerald Club top producing agents for March 2017: Bethany Haslup, Lynn O’Malley, Debbie Latona-Adams, Vashti Pullum, Patrick Coulter and Sara Marques.
Sapphire Club top producing agents for March 2017: Ed Nwaba, Wayne Eaton, Kevin Bristol, April Robbins, Chanetta Marshal-Henderson, Lisa Wallace, Donna MacBrayne, Ann Marie Freter-Feild, Kim Fitzgerald, Robin Sylvester, Les Whitten and Shermelle Mulraine.
“We are proud to announce March’s top producing agents and teams for our Ellicott City office, and congratulate them on their success,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster Real Estate. “These sales associates are great examples of Long & Foster’s highly-trained professionals who go to great lengths to best serve clients seeking the total homeownership experience.”
For more information, visit www.LongandFosterEllicottCity.com.