The Ellicott City office of Long & Foster Real Estate congratulates its top producing agents and teams for the month of June 2019.
Top producing agents for June 2019:
- Jim Bim Team – Group – Top Producers, Top Sales & Top Listings – $6.0 million + total production on 15 units
- Donna MacBrayne – Individual – Top Producer & Top Sales – $2.8 million + total production on 7 units
- Robin Wilson – Individual – Top Listings – $1.1 million
Diamond Club top producing agents for June 2019:
- Laura Lee Jones Team – $2.3 million
- Ken Zeng Team – $2.0 million + total production on 6 units
- Susan Muth – $2.0 million
- Karen Ingalls – $1.5 million
- Maureen Wienecke – $1.4 million
Emerald Club top producing agents for June 2019: Lynn O’Malley, Lynn Brooker, Bethany Haslup, Esther Whitten, & Ann Marie Freter-Field.
Sapphire Club top producing agents for June 2019: Ann Whelan, Henry Dahlen, Jean Chavis, Kitty Weiskopf, Rhonda Holt-Holder, Deena Davis, Vashti Pullum, Mitchell Donovan, & Karen Jones.
“We are proud to announce June’s top producing agents and teams, and congratulate them on their success,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster. “These sales associates are great examples of Long & Foster’s highly trained professionals who go to great lengths to best serve clients seeking the total homeownership experience. For many consumers, today’s market offers great homeownership opportunities. Our Ellicott City sales professionals recognize this and work hard to help local buyers and sellers reach their goals.”
For more information, visit LongandFosterEllicottCity.com.