The Ellicott City, Maryland, office of Long & Foster Real Estate had a good month despite a slowdown in sales in June. Year-to-date, the office has seen a 12 percent increase in sales volume and a 5 percent increase in the number of properties sold. The Ellicott City office congratulates all of its top producers for June 2016.
Top producing agents for June 2016:
• Ken Zeng – $3.8 million+ total production on 8 units
• Kevin Hammersmith – $3.4 million+ total production on 7 units
• Sherry Mortazaee – $2.2 million+ total production on 5 units
• Laura-Lee Jones – $1.8 million+ total production
Diamond Club top producing agents for June 2016:
• Robin Wilson – $1.8 million+ total production
• Robin Sylvester – $1.4million+ total production
• Maureen Wienecke – $1.3 million+ total production
• Karen Ingalls – $1.1 million+ total production
• Shermelle Mulraine – $1.1 million+ total production
• Guy Auld – $1.0 million+ total production
Emerald Club top producing agents for June 2016: Mary Jane Macgill, Jackie Vaughan, Sheila Gordon, Jean Chavis, Esther Whitten, Bethany Haslup and Sandy Kennedy.
Sapphire Club top producing agents for June 2016: April Robbins, David Shewaneh, Lisa Wallace, Ann Marie Freter-Feild, Alan Wu, Mark Stafford, Kristy Mason, Kitty Weiskopf, Donna MacBrayne, Ann Whelan, John Hurly, Diane Owens, Mitchell Donovan, Karen Jones, Terri Trenchard, Patrick Coulter, Chris Crosson and Fabienne Joseph.
“We are proud to announce June’s top producing agents and teams for the Ellicott City office of Long & Foster, and congratulate them on their success,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster Real Estate. “These sales associates are excellent examples of Long & Foster’s highly-trained professionals who go to great lengths to best serve clients seeking the total homeownership experience.”
Long & Foster Real Estate is the largest privately owned residential real estate company in the United States. For more information on the Ellicott City office, visit LongandFosterEllicottCity.com.