The Eldersburg office of Long & Foster Real Estate congratulates its top producing agents and teams for the month of September 2019. As an office, sales volume was up 14% and units were up 19% versus September 2018.
Top producing agents for September 2019:
- Dixon/Kluge Group – Top Producers, Top Sales, & Top Listings – $7.6 million + total production on 19 units
- Paul MacKenzie Team – Top Producers, Top Sales, & Top Listings – $3.7 million + total production on 8 units
- Janice Kirkner, Individual – Top Producer & Top Listings $1.5 million + total production
- Mo Boone, Individual –Top Sales
Diamond Club top producing agents for September 2019:
- Luster, Ripley & Team – $2.0 million + total production on 9 units
- Marvine Jenkins – $1.7 million + total production on 10 units
Emerald Club top producing agents for September 2019: Tim Dorsey, Marsha Mason-Wonsley, Carole Murphy-Adams, Taylor Huffman, Kim Fitzgerald
“We are proud to announce September’s top producing agents and teams, and congratulate them on their success,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster. “These sales associates are great examples of Long & Foster’s highly trained professionals who go to great lengths to best serve clients seeking the total homeownership experience. For many consumers, today’s market offers great homeownership opportunities. Our Eldersburg sales professionals recognize this and work hard to help local buyers and sellers reach their goals.”
Long & Foster Real Estate is the nation’s No. 1 real estate company as part of HomeServices of America. For more information, visit LongandFosterEldersburg.com.