In September, sales were up 3 percent in volume and 11 percent in units for Long & Foster Real Estate’s Eldersburg, Maryland, office when compared to the same month in 2016. The office congratulates its top producers for the month of September 2017.
September’s top producers for the office includes:
· The Dixon/Kluge Group – Group Top Producers, Top Listings and Top Sales, $6.2 million + total production on 19 units
· Janice Kirkner – Individual Top Producer
· Sandra Serrao – Individual Top Sales
· Doc Palmer – Individual Top Listings
The Diamond Club’s top producing agents for September 2017 includes:
· Kim Fitzgerald Group – $3.0 million + total production on 8 units
· Luster/Ripley Group – $2.6 million + total production on 7 units
· Paul Mackenzie Group – $1.3 million + total production on 5 units
· Marvine Jenkins Group – $1.0 million + total production on 6 units
The Emerald Club’s top producing agents for September 2017 includes Phyllis Svendsen and Tim Dorsey.
The Sapphire Club’s top producing agents for September 2017 includes Carol Swinton, Anthony Lioi, Marsha Mason-Wonsley, Mo Boone, Bleefield Team, Veronica Horak, Don Van Cleve, Tom England, Judy Tyree and Carole Murphy Adams.
“We are proud to announce September’s top producing agents and teams, and congratulate them on their success,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster Real Estate. “These sales associates are great examples of Long & Foster’s highly-trained professionals who go to great lengths to best serve clients seeking the total homeownership experience. For many consumers, today’s market offers great homeownership opportunities. Our Eldersburg sales professionals recognize this and work hard to help local buyers and sellers reach their goals.”
Long & Foster Real Estate is the nation’s No. 1 independent real estate brand by sales volume. For more information, visit LongandFoster.com.