Long & Foster Real Estate’s Eldersburg, Maryland, office congratulates all of its top producing agents for the month of October 2017.
October’s top producers include:
· The Luster/Ripley Group: Group Top Producers and Top Listings $5.7 million + total production on 19 units
· The Dixon/Kluge Group: Group Top Sales $5.2 million + total production on 14 units
· The Carol Swinton Team: Team Top Producers, Top Sales and Top Listings $3.0 million + total production on 7 units
· Chris Will: Individual Top Producer and Top Listings $1.6 million + total production
· Tim Dorsey: Individual Top Sales $1.2 million + total production
The Diamond Club’s top producing agents for October 2017 includes:
· The Kim Fitzgerald Group: $2.4 million + total production on 6 units
· The Marvine Jenkins Group: $1.5 million + total production on 7 units
· Janice Kirkner $1.5 million + total production
The Emerald Club’s top producing agents for October 2017 includes the Paul MacKenzie Group, Carole Murphy Adams, Julie Byrd and Judy Tyree.
The Sapphire Club’s top producing agents for October 2017 includes Fab Holden, Tom England, Mo Boone, the Nancy Horne Team, Lanny “Doc” Palmer, Michelle Hodos and the Bleefield Team.
“We are proud to announce October’s top producing agents and teams, and congratulate them on their success,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster Real Estate. “These sales associates are great examples of Long & Foster’s highly-trained professionals who go to great lengths to best serve clients seeking the total homeownership experience. For many consumers, today’s market offers great homeownership opportunities. Our Eldersburg sales professionals recognize this and work hard to help local buyers and sellers reach their goals.”
Long & Foster Real Estate is the nation’s No. 1 independent real estate brand by sales volume. For more information, visit LongandFoster.com.