The Eldersburg office of Long & Foster Real Estate congratulates its top producing agents and teams for the month of November 2019.
Top producing agents for November 2019:
- Dixon/Kluge Group – Top Producers, Top Sales, & Top Listings – $3.9 million + total production on 11 units
- Carol Swinton Team – Top Producers & Top Listings – $1.9 million + total production
- Doc Palmer, Individual – Top Producers, Top Sales, & Top Listings – $1.9 million + total production
- Paul MacKenzie Team – Top Sales $1.0 million + total production
Diamond Club top producing agents for November 2019:
- Marvine Jenkins – $2.0 million + total production on 12 units
- Janice Kirkner- $1.3 million + total production
Emerald Club top producing agents for November 2019: Luster, Ripley & Team, Kim Fitzgerald, Taylor Huffman, Tim Dorsey
Sapphire Club top producing agents for November 2019: Cecelia Kelly, Sandra Serrao, Nancy Parker, Marsha Mason-Wonsley, Carol Swinton
“We are proud to announce November’s top producing agents and teams, and congratulate them on their success,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster. “These sales associates are great examples of Long & Foster’s highly trained professionals who go to great lengths to best serve clients seeking the total homeownership experience. For many consumers, today’s market offers great homeownership opportunities. Our Eldersburg sales professionals recognize this and work hard to help local buyers and sellers reach their goals.”
Long & Foster Real Estate is the nation’s No. 1 real estate company as part of HomeServices of America.
For more information, visit LongandFoster.com.