The Eldersburg office of Long & Foster Real Estate congratulates its top producing agents and teams for the month of November 2018.
Top producing agents for November 2018:
- Dixon/Kluge Group – Top Producers, Top Sales, & Top Listings – $6.0 million + total production on 13 units
- Nancy Horne Team – Top Producers & Top Sales $1.1 million + total production
- Carol Swinton Team – Top Listings $1.1 million + total production
- Sandra Serrao, Individual – Top Producer & Top Listings
- Mo Boone, Individual – Top Sales
Diamond Club top producing agents for November 2018:
- Luster/Ripley Group – $2.7 million+ total production on 10 units
- Marvine Jenkins Group – $1.7 million + total production on 6 units
- Kim Fitzgerald Team – $1.5 million+ total production on 5 units
- Paul MacKenzie Team – $1.1 million + total production
Emerald Club top producing agents for November, 2018:
- Joe Deluca, Matt Hale, Stacy Fryfogle, & Carol Murphy Adams
“We are proud to announce November’s top producing agents and teams, and congratulate them on their success,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster. “These sales associates are great examples of Long & Foster’s highly trained professionals who go to great lengths to best serve clients seeking the total homeownership experience. For many consumers, today’s market offers great homeownership opportunities. Our Eldersburg sales professionals recognize this and work hard to help local buyers and sellers reach their goals.”
Long & Foster Real Estate is the nation’s No. 1 independent real estate brand. For more information, visit LongandFosterEldersburg.com.