The Eldersburg office of Long & Foster Real Estate congratulates its top producing agents and teams for the month of March 2018.
Top producing agents for March 2018:
- Dixon/Kluge Group – $7.6 million + total production on 22 units
- Carol Swinton Team – $2.6 million + total production on 5 units
- Mo Boone – $2.1 million
Diamond Club top producing agents for March 2018:
- Luster/Ripley Group – $4.5 million + total production on 11 units
- Kim Fitzgerald Team – $4.0 million + total production on 12 units
- Marvine Jenkins Group – $1.9 million + total production on 11 units
- Janice Kirkner – $1.1 million
- Paul MacKenzi – $1.0 million
Emerald Club top producing agents for March 2018: Bleefield Team, Michelle Hodos, and Carole Murphy Adams.
Sapphire Club top producing agents for March 2018: Doc Palmer, Sandra Serrao, Nancy Parker, Nancy Horne, Greg Salley, and Chris Will.
“We are proud to announce March’s top producing agents and teams, and congratulate them on their success,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster. “These sales associates are great examples of Long & Foster’s highly trained professionals who go to great lengths to best serve clients seeking the total homeownership experience. For many consumers, today’s market offers great homeownership opportunities. Our Eldersburg sales professionals recognize this and work hard to help local buyers and sellers reach their goals.”
Long & Foster Real Estate is the nation’s No. 1 independent real estate brand by sales volume. For more information, visit LongandFoster.com