The Eldersburg office of Long & Foster Real Estate congratulates its top producing agents and teams for the month of June 2018. As an office, the team was up 63 percent in sales volume and 10 percent in units sold versus June 2017.
Top-producing agents for June 2018
- Dixon/Kluge Group: Top Producers, Top Sales & Top Listings, $11.2 million+ total production on 21 units
- Janice Kirkner: Individual Top Producer, Top Sales & Top Listings, $2.3 million+ total production on six units
- Carol Swinton: Team Top Producer, Top Sales & Top Listings, $1.8 million+ total production
Diamond Club top-producing agents for June 2018
- Luster/Ripley Group: $5.5 million+ total production on 16 units
- Marvine Jenkins Group: $2.7 million+ total production on 11 units
- Kim Fitzgerald Team: $2.4 million+ total production on seven units
- Tim Dorsey: $1.3 million + total production on five units
- Cecelia Kelly: $1.0 million+ total production
Emerald Club top-producing agents for June 2018 were Sandra Serrao, Marsha Mason-Wonsley and Paul MacKenzie.
Sapphire Club top-producing agents for June 2018 were Nancy Parker, Mo Boone, Greg Salley, Carol & Dave Bleefield, Shawn Kelly, Taylor Huffman, Nancy Davenport and Emily Duvall Simpson.
“We are proud to announce June’s top-producing agents and teams, and we congratulate them on their success,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster. “These sales associates are exceptional examples of Long & Foster’s highly trained professionals who go to great lengths to best serve clients seeking the total homeownership experience. For many consumers, today’s market offers great homeownership opportunities. Our Eldersburg sales professionals recognize this and work hard to help local buyers and sellers reach their goals.”
For more information, visit LongandFosterEllicottCity.com.