The Eldersburg office of Long & Foster Real Estate congratulates its top producing agents and teams for the month of July 2019. As an office, our sales units were up 9% compared to July 2018.
Top producing agents for July 2019:
- Dixon/Kluge Group – Group – Top Producers & Top Listings – $5.1 million + total production on 15 units
- Luster, Ripley & Team – Group – Top Sales – $4.5 million + total production on 13 units
- Paul MacKenzie Team – Top Producers & Top Sales $3.2 million + total production on 8 units
- Kim Fitzgerald – Team – Top Listings – $3.0 million + total production on 8 units
- Janice Kirkner, Individual – Top Producer, Top Sales, & Top Listings – $2.0 million
Diamond Club top producing agents for July 2019:
- Marvine Jenkins – $2.5 million + total production on 10 units
- Nancy Parker – $1.5 million + total production on 10 units
Emerald Club top producing agents for July 2019: Tammy Barnes, Marsha Mason-Wonsley, & Carole Murphy-Adams.
Sapphire Club top producing agents for July 2019: Carol & Dave Bleefield, Mo Boone, Tim Dorsey Team, Carol Swinton, Sandra Serrao, Randall Bradford, Jeannette Bingaman, Judy Tyree, Nicholas Yount, Stacy Fryfogle, & Diane Wallace.
“We are proud to announce July’s top producing agents and teams, and congratulate them on their success,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster. “These sales associates are great examples of Long & Foster’s highly trained professionals who go to great lengths to best serve clients seeking the total homeownership experience. For many consumers, today’s market offers great homeownership opportunities. Our Ellicott City sales professionals recognize this and work hard to help local buyers and sellers reach their goals.”
For more information, visit longandfostereldersburg.com.