The Eldersburg office of Long & Foster Real Estate congratulates its top producing agents and teams for the month of January, 2019. As an office, our sales volume increased 21 percent compared to January 2018.
Top producing agents for January 2019:
- Luster, Ripley & Team; Group – Top Producers, Top Sales, & Top Listings – $4.7 million + total production on 15 units
- Sandra Serrao, Individual – Top Producer & Top Sales $1.5 million + total production on 5 units
- Carol Swinton Team – Top Producer & Top Listings $1.0 million + total production
- Paul MacKenzie Team – Top Sales
- Carole Murphy-Adams, Individual – Top Listings
Diamond Club top producing agents for January, 2019:
- Dixon/Kluge Group – $2.6 million+ total production on 8 units
- Kim Fitagerald – $2.5 million + total production on 6 units
Emerald Club top producing agents for January, 2019: Tracey Sullivan, Mo Boone, Carol & Dave Bleefield, Nancy Horne Team, Marsha Mason-Wonsley, Hunter Lawyer, Elizabeth Dixon, Marvine Jenkins, & Judy Tyree.
Agent of the Month for January, 2019: Karen Luster
“We are proud to announce January’s top producing agents and teams, and congratulate them on their success,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster. “These sales associates are great examples of Long & Foster’s highly trained professionals who go to great lengths to best serve clients seeking the total homeownership experience. For many consumers, today’s market offers great homeownership opportunities. Our Eldersburg sales professionals recognize this and work hard to help local buyers and sellers reach their goals.”
Long & Foster Real Estate is the nation’s No. 1 independent real estate company as part of Home Services of America. For more information, visit LongandFosterEldersburg.com.