The Eldersburg office of Long & Foster Real Estate congratulates its top producing agents and teams for the month of November 2020. As an office, sales volume was up 81% and the number of units sold was up 24% compared to November 2019. Year-to-date sales volume is up 17% and number of units sold is up 6% compared to 2019.
- Kim Fitzgerald Team – Team – Top Producers & Top Sales $5.2 million + total production on 6 units
- Dixon/Kluge Group – Group – Top Producers & Top Sales $3.8 million + total production on 10 units
- Janice Kirkner – Individual – Top Producer, Top Sales,& Top Listings $3.6 million + total production
- Luster, Ripley & Team – Group – Top Listings $2.3 million + total production on 6 units
- MacKenzie Team – Team – Top Listings
Diamond Club top producing agents and teams for November 2020:
- Marvine Jenkins Group – $2.0 million + total production on 6 units
- Taylor Huffman Team – $1.2 million + total production on 5 units
Emerald Club top producing agents for November 2020: Mo Boone, Sandra Serrao, Marsha Mason-Wonsley, George Barnhart, Carol Swinton, Joanne Spivey, Judy Tyree
Agent of the Month: Kim Fitzgerald
“We are proud to announce November’s top producing agents and teams, and congratulate them on their success,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster. “These sales associates are great examples of Long & Foster’s highly trained professionals who go to great lengths to best serve clients seeking the total homeownership experience. For many consumers, today’s market offers great homeownership opportunities. Our Eldersburg sales professionals recognize this and work hard to help local buyers and sellers reach their goals.”
Long & Foster Real Estate is the nation’s No. 1 real estate company as part of HomeServices of America.
For more information, visit LongandFosterEldersburg.com.