The Eldersburg office of Long & Foster Real Estate congratulates its top producing agents and teams for the month of May 2021. The office’s sales volume increased by 34% vs. May 2020.
Top producing agents and teams for May 2021:
- Dixon/Kluge Group- Group – Top Producers, Top Sales, & Top Listings $6.6 million + total production on 16 units
- Kim Fitzgerald Team – Team – Top Producers & Top Sales $2.4 million + total production on 5 units
- Janice Kirkner – Individual – Top Producer & Top Sales $2.0 million + total production on 5 units
- Timothy Dorsey Team Top Listings $1.7 million + total production
- Doc Palmer Individual Top Listings $1.1 million + total production
Agent of the Month for May 2021: Greg Skipper
Diamond Club top producing agents for May 2021:
- Luster, Ripley & Team $3.5 million + total production on 7 units
- Taylor Huffman Team $2.0 million + total production on 6 units
- George Barnhart $1.2 million + total production
- Carol Swinton $1.1 million + total production
Emerald Club top producing agents for May 2021: Doug Gardiner, Veronica Horak, Sandra Serrao, Greg Salley, Judy Tyree
Sapphire Club top producing agents for May 2021: Fab Holden, Carole Murphy-Adams, Gregory Osborn
“We are proud to announce May’s top producing agents and teams, and congratulate them on their success,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster. “These sales associates are great examples of Long & Foster’s highly trained professionals who go to great lengths to best serve clients seeking the total homeownership experience. For many consumers, today’s market offers great homeownership opportunities. Our Eldersburg sales professionals recognize this and work hard to help local buyers and sellers reach their goals.”
Long & Foster Real Estate is the nation’s No. 1 real estate company as part of HomeServices of America.
For more information, visit LongandFosterEldersburg.com.