The Eldersburg office of Long & Foster Real Estate congratulates its top producing agents and teams for the month of March 2020.
Top producing agents for March 2020:
- Luster, Ripley & Team – Group – Top Producers, Top Sales, & Top Listings $6.3 million + total production on 19 units
- Kim Fitzgerald Team – Team – Top Producers, & Top Sales $2.0 million + total production
- Paul MacKenzie Team – Team – Top Sales $1.5 million + total production
- Sandra Serrao – Individual – Top Producer & Top Listings
- Gregory Osborn – Individual – Top Sales
Diamond Club top producing agents for March 2020:
- Dixon/Kluge Group – $4.0 million + total production on 12 units
Emerald Club top producing agents for March 2020: Taylor Huffman Team, Carol & Dave Bleefield
Sapphire Club top producing agents for March 2020: Timothy Dorsey Team, Mo Boone, Janice Kirkner, Doc Palmer, Michelle Hodos, Judy Tyree
“We are proud to announce March’s top producing agents and teams, and congratulate them on their success,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster. “These sales associates are great examples of Long & Foster’s highly trained professionals who go to great lengths to best serve clients seeking the total homeownership experience. For many consumers, today’s market offers great homeownership opportunities. Our Eldersburg sales professionals recognize this and work hard to help local buyers and sellers reach their goals.”
Long & Foster is the nation’s No. 1 real estate company as part of HomeServices of America.
For more information, visit www.Longandfoster.com.