The Eldersburg office of Long & Foster Real Estate congratulates its top producing agents and teams for the month of February 2020. The office’s sales volume was up 125% and the number of units sold was up 92% versus in February 2019.
Top producing agents for February 2020:
- Luster, Ripley & Team – Group – Top Producers, Top Sales, & Top Listings $6.7 million + total production on 17 units
- Kim Fitzgerald – Team – Top Producers, & Top Listings $2.0 million + total production on 5 units
- Carol Swinton – Team – Top Sales $1.5 million + total production
- Sandra Serrao – Individual – Top Producer & Top Sales $1.2 million + total production
- Veronica Horak – Individual – Top Listings – $1.1 million + total production
Diamond Club top producing agents for February 2020:
Sapphire Club top producing agents for February 2020: Gregory Osborn, Cecelia Kelly, Carole Murphy-Adams, Carol & Dave Bleefield, Paul MacKenzie Team, & Mo Boone
“We are proud to announce February’s top producing agents and teams, and congratulate them on their success,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster. “These sales associates are great examples of Long & Foster’s highly trained professionals who go to great lengths to best serve clients seeking the total homeownership experience. For many consumers, today’s market offers great homeownership opportunities. Our Eldersburg sales professionals recognize this and work hard to help local buyers and sellers reach their goals.”
Long & Foster Real Estate is the nation’s No. 1 real estate company as a part of HomeServices of America. For more information, visit LongandFosterEldersburg.com.