The Eldersburg office of Long & Foster Real Estate congratulates its top producing agents and teams for the month of December 2020. As an office, sales volume was up 9% even though the number of units sold was down 8% compared to December 2019. For the year, sales volume was up 17% and number of units sold was up 6% compared to 2019.
- Luster, Ripley & Team – Group – Top Producer, Top Sales,& Top Listings $4.5 million + total production on 13 units
- Judy Tyree – Individual – Top Producer & Top Listings
- Kim Fitzgerald Team – Team – Top Producers & Top Listings
- Greg Osborn – Individual – Top Sales
- Carol Swinton Team – Team – Top Sales
Diamond Club top producing agents and teams for December 2020:
- · Dixon/Kluge Group – $2.5 million + total production on 7 units
Emerald Club top producing agents for December 2020: Sandra Serrao, Janice Kirkner, MacKenzie Team, Teem Reeder, Taylor Huffman Team, Mo Boone, & George Barnhart
Agent of the Month: Sylvia Rollins-Jones
“We are proud to announce December’s top producing agents and teams, and congratulate them on their success,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster. “These sales associates are great examples of Long & Foster’s highly trained professionals who go to great lengths to best serve clients seeking the total homeownership experience. For many consumers, today’s market offers great homeownership opportunities. Our Eldersburg sales professionals recognize this and work hard to help local buyers and sellers reach their goals.”
Long & Foster Real Estate is the nation’s No. 1 real estate company as part of HomeServices of America.
For more information, visit LongandFosterEldersburg.com.