The Eldersburg office of Long & Foster Real Estate congratulates its top producing agents and teams for the month of December 2019. The office sales volume was up 33% and the number of units sold increased by 60% compared to December 2018.
Top producing agents for December 2019:
- Dixon/Kluge Group – Top Producers & Top Sales – $2.7 million + total production on 9 units
- Luster, Ripley & Team, Group – Top Listings – $2.5 million + total production on 11units
- Sandra Serrao, Individual – Top Producer & Top Sales – $1.5 million + total production
- Carol Swinton Team – Top Producers & Top Listings – $1.2 million + total production
- Kim Fitzgerald Team – Top Sales $1.0 million + total production
- Janice Kirkner, Individual – Top Listings
Diamond Club top producing agents for December 2019:
- Carole Murphy-Adams $1.3 million + total production
- Marvine Jenkins – $1.0 million + total production on 5 units
Emerald Club top producing agents for December 2019: Paul MacKenzie Team, Mo Boone, Doc Palmer, Ginger Green, Jeanette Bingaman
“We are proud to announce December’s top producing agents and teams, and congratulate them on their success,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster. “These sales associates are great examples of Long & Foster’s highly trained professionals who go to great lengths to best serve clients seeking the total homeownership experience. For many consumers, today’s market offers great homeownership opportunities. Our Eldersburg sales professionals recognize this and work hard to help local buyers and sellers reach their goals.”
Long & Foster Real Estate is the nation’s No. 1 real estate company as part of HomeServices of America. For more information, visit LongandFoster.com.
For more information about Long & Foster, visit www.LongandFoster.com.