The Eldersburg office of Long & Foster Real Estate congratulates its top producing agents and teams for the month of December 2018.
Top producing agents for December 2018:
- Luster/Ripley Group – Top Producers, Top Sales, & Top Listings – $2.8 million + total production on 8 units
- Paul MacKenzie Team – Top Producers, Top Sales, & Top Listings $2.6 million + total production on 5 units
- Janice Kirkner, Individual – Top Producer & Top Listings $1.3 million + total production
- Sandra Serrao, Individual – Top Sales
Diamond Club top producing agents for December 2018:
- Sandra Serrao – $1.7 million+ total production on 5 units
- Marvine Jenkins Group – $1.0 million + total production
Emerald Club top producing agents for December 2018: Nancy Horne Team, Joe Deluca, Kim Fitzgerald, Amy Brudis, Marsha Mason-Wonsley, Carol Swinton, Carole Murphy Adams.
Agent of the Month for December 2018: Nancy Horne Team
“We are proud to announce December’s top producing agents and teams, and congratulate them on their success,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster. “These sales associates are great examples of Long & Foster’s highly trained professionals who go to great lengths to best serve clients seeking the total homeownership experience. For many consumers, today’s market offers great homeownership opportunities. Our Eldersburg sales professionals recognize this and work hard to help local buyers and sellers reach their goals.”
Long & Foster Real Estate is the nation’s No. 1 independent real estate brand. For more information, visit LongandFosterEldersburg.com.