The Eldersburg office of Long & Foster Real Estate congratulates its top producing agents and teams for the month of August, 2019.
Top producing agents for August 2019:
- Paul MacKenzie – Team – Top Producers, Top Sales & Top Listings $5.2 million + total production on 9 units
- Dixon/Kluge Group – Group – Top Producers, Top Sales & Top Listings $3.5 million + total production on 11 units
- Sandra Serrao – Individual – Top Producer & Top Sales $1.2 million + total production
- Mo Boone – Individual – Top Listings $1.0 million + total production
Diamond Club top producing agents for August 2019:
- Luster, Ripley & Team – $2.9 million + total production on 10 units
- Marvine Jenkins – $1.9 million + total production on 9 units
- Kim Fitzgerald Team – $1.7 million + total production
Emerald Club top producing agents for August 2019: Doc Palmer, Marsha Mason-Wonsley, Taylor Huffman, Judy Tyree, Tammy Barnes & Peter O’Sullivan.
Sapphire Club top producing agents for August 2019: Carol Swinton, Jeannette Bingaman, Nancy Parker
“We are proud to announce August’s top producing agents and teams, and congratulate them on their success,” said Gary Scott, president of Long & Foster. “These sales associates are great examples of Long & Foster’s highly trained professionals who go to great lengths to best serve clients seeking the total homeownership experience. For many consumers, today’s market offers great homeownership opportunities. Our Eldersburg sales professionals recognize this and work hard to help local buyers and sellers reach their goals.”
For more information, visit longandfostereldersburg.com.