Art Herling and his team at Long & Foster Real Estate’s Blue Bell, Wayne and Devon offices finished 2018 strong by selling out five of the following new home communities.
- Brynwood: Single family homes in Collegeville ranging from the $500’s – $600’s built by Marc Salamone Homes.
- Owl’s Nest Farm: Single family homes in Central Bucks ranging from the $600’s – $1M’s built by Evans Homes.
- The Arbours at Eagle Pointe: A 55+ community in Philadelphia consisting of 331 units built by Westrum Development Company.
- Meridian of Valley Square: A 55+ community in Warrington consisting of 200 condos built buy Woodstone Custom Homes.
- Landis Mill: Single family homes in Lower Providence built by Michael Anthony Homes.
“Our team worked tirelessly in 2018 to help our builders sell out at these communities,” said Herling. “Not only do we provide the sales experience and know-how of energetic agents, we also provide aggressive marketing that gets the homes sold and allows the builder to outsource marketing and create more profitability. Our team works diligently to promote these communities through many different avenues such as e-mail marketing, social media, print marketing, etc. Our proactive approach and finely tuned negotiating skills have created hundreds of successful new home sales.”
Herling is a 38-year veteran of the real estate profession and has been involved in nearly every aspect of real estate, from sales and management to home building and land acquisition. He specializes in luxury home sales, both resale and new construction, and his superior sales skills have made him Long & Foster’s No. 1 agent, the No. 3 agent in Pennsylvania and the No. 1 agent in suburban Philadelphia. He is a member of the Home Builders Association of Chester and Delaware Counties, as well as the Home Builders Association of Bucks and Montgomery Counties and has been involved in thousands of new home and lot sales. Highly respected for his expertise, Herling is frequently solicited by area experts to offer his insider’s knowledge of the new home and resale market including site and product evaluations.
To contact Herling, call 215-431-3944 (mobile), 215-643-2500 (Blue Bell office) or 610-225-7440 (Wayne office) or e-mail Art@LNF.com. You can also visit LongandFoster.com/ArthurBHerling for more information.