Putting Safety First with New Protocols
During this unprecedented time, everyone at The Long & Foster Companies has been making plans to keep our clients safe while maintaining business continuity. We put families first – our employees, our clients and our communities. That’s why Tailored Move is addressing COVID-19 directly and taking several actions to allow our team to stay protected while continuing business operations.
Following the CDC and other health department recommendations, our teams have prepared comprehensive protocols to enable our employees to continue to support you while keeping your well-being top of mind.
NEW CLIENT INTERACTIONS
- Tailored Move remains open for business to serve our clients. Information is available at TailoredMove.com or by contacting us via telephone at 1-833- 860-MOVE (6683).
- Out of an abundance of caution, any new estimates will be conducted via a telephone survey in lieu of an in-person meeting at the home.
- Keep in mind that even with a telephone-based estimate, clients will continue to get the Tailored Move guaranteed flat rate quote and guaranteed full replacement insurance up to $20,000 (see our website for details).
ONGOING OR SCHEDULED MOVES
- We are making every effort to minimize disruptions to keep our scheduled moves on track and meet client expectations. In the event of any changes, we’ll advise our clients immediately of any delays caused by COVID-19.
- The Tailored Move Operations team is contacting each crew chief daily for a status update on their health and the health of their entire crew. If the chief or any crew member exhibits any known symptoms, we will immediately stop operating that crew and all crew members will be instructed to self-quarantine and consult their doctors for next steps. We will not allow any member of that crew to work until they are cleared by their doctor to return to work.
- To further limit exposure and risk, each crew operates on its own, independent of the other crews, so there is no contact between members of different crews.
- In the event of a disruption, we’ll work to ensure a new crew is identified and deployed as quickly as possible. While we don’t expect this to occur, we will be prepared in the unlikely event something occurs beyond our control that may affect a scheduled move or a move that is in process.
This is an evolving situation and as new and relevant information is available, we will share updates. As always, feel free to reach out to our team with any questions.