From a grand six-acre waterfront “Gold Coast” estate located high above the Potomac River in McLean, Virginia, to an exclusive and private bayfront retreat with amazing ocean views and spectacular year-round sunsets in Avalon, New Jersey, 2018 was an exceptional year for the sale of high-end properties at Long & Foster.
Imagine having morning coffee on your deck overlooking Stone Harbor, fishing off the private dock at the historic waterfront estate in Easton, Maryland, or entertaining guests at the stately Tudor home in Washington, D.C.
Take a look at the 10 most expensive properties that were listed with or sold by Long & Foster agents in 2018.
- $19.9M – Fouad Talout represented the seller of 670 Chain Bridge Road, McLean, VA
- $10.070M – Martin Turk represented the buyer of residential land purchased by a builder in Chantilly, VA
- $8.1M – Linda Picasso was the buyer’s agent for 5215 Edgemoor Lane, Bethesda, MD which sold for $5.35M and the surrounding land sold for $2.75M.
- $6.25M – Sharon Tryon represented the seller and provided the buyer of 161 Ben Lee Farm Lane, Church Hill, MD
- $5.925M – Stephen Mottola represented the seller and provided the buyer of 339 104th Street, Stone Harbor, NJ
- $5.825M – William Leahy represented the buyer of 101 121st Street, Stone Harbor, NJ
- $5.752M – Leslie Kopp represented both the seller and the buyer of 32087 Surf Road, North Bethany, DE
- $5.5M – Rob Lacaze represented the seller and provided the buyer of 26849 Double Mill Road, Easton, MD
- $5.215M – Heather Peruzzi represented the buyer for 4852 Indian Lane, N.W., Washington, DC
- $5.2M – Barbara Roff was the listing agent for 24 Heron Drive, Avalon, NJ